The Energise Initiative is a framework of renewable energy businesses and professionals whose primary focus is to develop and deliver sustainable energy projects with three core objectives:
- Help eradicate fuel poverty
- Help to reduce your carbon footprint
- Help to secure your energy future
Motive Renewables is a framework partner under The Energise Funded Wind Partnership.
How does Energise work?
Getting the financial and carbon saving benefits from the funded Energise programme is very simple, and we’re here to support you every step of the way.
- We install a wind turbine on your land.
- We cover all planning costs as well as the servicing of the wind turbine.
- You, as the host, benefit from electricity produced by the wind turbine.
The overall process is straightforward and can result in a turbine being installed quickly on your land.
- Step 1 – Motive Renewables surveys your site.
- Step 2 – If the wind speeds meet the required standard, a contract is issued
- Step 3 – We then obtain the necessary planning and grid approvals.
- Step 4 – Turbine is then installed and commissioned from as little as 8 weeks from initial survey.
Who is eligible for the Energise initiative?
There are two main groups eligible for the Energise funded wind partnership:
- Domestic and Community customers
- Business and Commercial customers
TO REGISTER INTEREST, CONTACT US TODAY
T: 01261 842109
Sign up for our latest news
If you would like to keep up to date with our latest news, enter your email address in the box above